Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A year later!!

Better late than never! It's been quite a wild ride since being on CBS's, Survivor Fiji last year. Being a mommie of two small children who has to provide for them on my own. So, even if I didn't get the coveted title of "Sole Survivor," my chidlren have given me the title of "Sole Provider." :-) It's been practically impossible to keep everything I've had the blessing of doing in this past year, up to date. Now. I've got a pile of newspaper articles, magazine interviews, videos and so many photos!
In spite of being, thankfully, non-stop busy, I constantly get asked: "So, what are you up to?" Even though I have a website, it's non very user friendly so I haven't been able to upload everything there. Plus, I just had to finally modernize and start blogging. As much as I like talk, I love to write!! So, finally, here I am.
I am going to start from the beginning, kind of, you'll see, so be patient with me and, hopefully, I'll be up to speed in no time!
Rita

No comments: