Friday, January 9, 2009

More Army Bowl 09 photos!

In the Army Zone with one of the soldiers in charge of showing the fighter helicopter pictured behind us....and here I am in the helicopter!! I have to add that the group of soldiers that were in charge of this demostration were very sweet to invite me "on board." As my friend Kim and I were leaving, one of them came running after me yelling "Hey! Aren't you Rita from Survivor?" Shows you what a LOT of shameless self marketing can do! (cuz I sure know they weren't recognizin' me from actually having seen me on Survivor. At least I hope they didn't because that would mean that I was looking as crappy at the Army Bowl as I did when I was on Survivor...ha, ha..

Who doesn't love a man in a uniform?? These two soldiers are also astronauts!

With my best friend Kim and Ken "Sugarland Express" Hall
With Kim at the Alamodome

No comments: