Thursday, June 25, 2009

with Red Mc Comb's, May 09


At the Tommy Nobis Kick Off Rally held at Jefferson High School, San Antonio, I ran into a wonderful man, Mr. Red McCombs. He is an ICON of San Antonio and, therefore, it's always such a pleasure and honor to run into him. Every time I run into him, he fills me with more energy to keep on the road that I am on as he tells me how proud he was of my participation on SURVIVOR FIJI and how I handled myself. Making Red proud is like making my own father proud. Red is very sweet to let me know that he's followed my "career" since being on SURVIVOR and how very proud he continues to be of the work I continue to do, both for the community and for my career as a tv host. Thank you so much, Red. As I already wrote, it's always an honor and a pleasure to be in your presence!

No comments: