Monday, April 26, 2010

Helping the Animal Friends Shelter w/some Red Carpet Doggie Couture



My daughter (above with Pumpkin) is a HUGE animal lover. I call her my Animal Activist. I've always loved doggies, myself so when Starley Murray, makeup artist to many celebrities (www.starleymurray.com) asked me once again to walk some doggies down a cute red carpet at one of my favorite local restaurants(Aldino's), she didn't have to twist my arm! A special treat was that my daughter came with me and she got to walk the CUTEST doggie, "Pumpkin," with me. I hope someone adopts Pumpkin and any of the other doggies available at "Animal Friends Shelter" on 230 Borgfeld Road. They are in DESPERATE need of dog food so please, go by, call 830)980-3647 or make a donation on line: www.animalfriendsforever.com

No comments: