Friday, July 2, 2010

Model/Emcee Double Duty during Aaron Ross' football camp weekend, June 2010

Very last minute, my agency here in San Antonio, Rome Talent, booked me to model and Emcee in a fashion show being held at the ATT Center courtyard as part of a series of events for the Aaron Ross Football Camp being held here in San Antonio in June, 2010. A couple of nights before, however, there was a fun basketball game at the Alamo Convocation Stadium featuring current & former NFL players. Since my son's a huge sports fan, I took them to the game. Thanks to Mr. Larry Williams (BLT entertainment) for the tickets to come watch the game with my kids and a couple of their friends. Here I am w/some of the basketball players in the background and with former NFL 49er,Green Bay Packer and New Orlean's Saint(among other teams)TJ Slaughter. Thanks to my son who breathes, eats, drinks and plays ALL sports, he recognized Sanya Richards, "The Fastest Woman in the World" of the 400m run. World Champion and 2X Olympic Gold Medalist. (below left)A couple of nights later at the ATT Center courtyard, I was pullin' double duty as Model/Emcee for the 4340 Agnes & Co. Fashion show:) Special thanks to Latoya Chenelle, the talented designer of 4340 Agnes & Co. for asking me to Emcee her show and for the special dress she designed especially for me to model that night! Also, a special shout out to my friend, Keely Klein for videotaping this for me! You can check out more footage of the fashion show at the 4340 Agnes & Company page on Facebook(http://www.facebook.com/pages/San-Antonio-TX/4340-Agnes-Company/363681712568

No comments: