Friday, July 2, 2010

Emceeing the Barbie Fashion show at Cabo Tropical Grille Lounge, 2010


Ms. Coco Warren, a talented Fashion Show Producer student of IADT, San Antonio, asked me to Emcee this event. Ms. Coco's productions are alwasy so professionally done. Sign me up ANYTIME she's producing anything. I've had the pleasusre of Emeceeing another event for her. A fashion show during the Water Symposium (Search:Emcee) on here and you can see that event:). This one was simply lighthearted and fun! Several IADT students and graduates presented their "Barbie" inspired designs at Cabo Tropical Grille. I couldn't help but think of my brother's Project Runway winning "Barbie Doll" design challenge:) (www.nickverrreos.blogspot.com/barbie). Here I am caught on the Red carpet on the way in to Emcee the show, by the beautiful Valerie Garza of 201tv:

No comments: