Monday, December 12, 2011

Emceeing to Help the "Make-A-Wish-Foundation"

Several years ago, thanks to my work as "Stage Presence/Runway Modeling"  Coach for the Miss California USA Pageant, I was able to help "Make A Wish" come true for a beautiful young girl suffering from a chronic skin disease.  I taught her how to work the Runway and work it she did! Unfortunately, I don't have a video of that. I didn't realize that so many years later, I would be summoned, once again to help the "Make A Wish" Foundation (see kids, those of  you in the Entertainment industry, here's some advice: document ALL your work because you NEVER know!)  Although I don't have that video, here's a link to a similar type job I did and the Runway walk I teach:  http://ritaverreos.blogspot.com/2011/02/tvshowcanada2010_22.html

With a beautiful TRUE Survivor & Make A Wish recipient:)
This time, however, I was so happy to get asked to help the "Make A Wish" Foundation as the Emcee for their Donor Recognition Awards Reception.  A Huge thank you to Ms. Amy Hone, Director of  Development for South Texas(above)   It was a pleasure and a Blessing to do this event. 

No comments: