Saturday, August 11, 2012

Girls Scouts of Southwest Texas, 2012

 I'm grateful to have been invited as a Special Guest to help induct, for the 2nd time this year, the Gamma Sigma Girls & Pearls.  I was happy to run into LTC David Grant and,of course, my dear friend, the newly appointed CEO of the Girl Scouts of Southwest Texas, Ms. Rose Gonzalez-Perez. 




with my dear friend & newly appointed CEO of the Girl Scouts of Southwest Texas,Ms.Rose Gonzalez-Perez the day of her official Induction
With Girl Scout, Clarisa Medina, Recipient of the very 1st Bill Gates Millenium Scholarship. She's also President of the  "Run the World Camp" Please, click here for a Motivational Speech she recently asked me to give to some of the girls of her camp:http://ritaverreos.blogspot.com/search?q=Run+the+World

No comments: