Thursday, August 1, 2013

Coaching another "Top 3" Beauty Pageant Winner!







 I'm so happy to have gotten a chance to Coach a very pretty and sweet girl for the National American Miss Pageant.  I've been in a Judge in this pageant, about 6 years ago and I have to tell you, I don't know which is harder, competing or judging!!  The level of professionalism of this system reminds me very much of the demanding Miss Venezuela organization. They expect very prepared contestants and that's just what they got in the contestant that came to me for Coaching:)(#beautypageantcoach,#ritaverreos)
 I'm grateful that her equally beautiful mother, Julie, entrusted me with Coaching Emily.  We worked for about a month, during which time I applied my tried "Ms.Rita" techniques that I got from receiving the training I went through, in my day, when I was a Miss Venezuela(#missvenezuela,#missmunicipiovargas) contestant.  Here we are, days before the show, making sure her pose(below) and gown were just right!


After lots of very fun work, Emily did an amazing job and came out with a Top 3 win!  CONGRATULATIONS, Emily and family. I'm so very proud of you. I remember during our first session, her mom said to me, we'll be happy if we make it into the Top 15. With over 103 contestants, I can see why they would have been happy with that result. Not good enough for me!  Top 3's much more to Ms. Rita's liking:))
Another Top 3 Winner! Emily Smith, National American Miss 2013, 3rd Runner Up.



Happy family!

Backstage, in her very professional suit minutes before her interview competition!
For more information re/the National American Miss Pageant (#nationalamericanmiss), please, click here: www.namiss.com

No comments: