Friday, August 2, 2013

HOST and Co-Producer of LATIN CONNECTION TV!






My relationship with "LATIN CONNECTION" started several years ago when a dear friend, Mr. Eugene Williams, introduced me to the Editor of an online magazine called Latin Conneciton Magazine, Mr. Wayne Zamora.  I had just participated in the CBS Reality Show, SURVIVOR FIJI and they wanted to do a cover article about my experience.   A few years later,  Mr. Zamora contacted me again with the wonderful news that they wanted to do another Cover Article on Latin Connection Magazine. This time of my work/achievements as Beauty Pageant Coach.  This made me the ONLY 2X Cover Girl for Latin Connection Magazine!  I then started as a "Journalist/Correspondant" for the Magazine, writing articles of special events.  Please, click here to see the Cover Articles as well an an example of one of the articles/features I wrote about the "Army Bowl": http://ritaverreos.blogspot.com/search?q=Latin+Connection
Seeing the success of the online magazine, a reach of over 40,000 I suggested we produce an "Entertainment News TV"  version of Latin Connection Magazine, thus LATIN CONNECTION TV was born.  I'm very Blessed that my Fiance, Mr. Carl Mergenthaler, happens to be in the Entertainment Industry as well.  Stay tuned to Latin Connection TV for more about  "Jimmy and Mia!"
We're currently Co-Producing and Acting in a movie called "Jimmy and Mia."  Take a look at our sizzle reel and click "like" on our fb page:  www.facebook.com/jimmyandmia



For now, please, click on the following links for the most recent and past segments of LATIN CONNECTION TV: 

With Sheila E. at the PEOPLE EN ESPANOL Festival 2012: 

With Nick Verreos of PROJECT RUNWAY Season 2:



SPECIAL "SA Film Festival" Show!:

Interviewing Tito Puente Jr:

and even Sports coverage! With Esteban Bayona, one of the SCORPIONS Soccer Team players:

STAY TUNED FOR UPCOMING interviews of:

With Mayor Julian Castro at the PEOPLE en Espanol Press Conference
and the LIVING LEGEND, CHAMPION BOXER, "Manos de Piedra" Duran LIVE from PANAMA CITY, PANAMA!


(#tvhost,#latinconnectiontv,#actress,#coproducer,#correspondant,#nickverreos,#fashion,#featurefilm,#jimmyandmia,#carlmergenthaler)

No comments: