Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Bilingual TV Host Demo Reel

Rita Verreos Promo Reel by Paul Galvan.

I was contacted by a model I had met an an audition a couple of years ago, Paul Galvan. I was very lucky that he remembered me because, it turns out he's also an extremely talented Producer/Director and Editor. He contacted me and asked if I would be interested in having him produce a Demo Reel for me. I recommend Paul highly as he was extremely accomodating and just a pleasure to work with. I've worked with several "editors" and it's my work with them that has kept me from complaining of how I was "edited" on SURVIVOR FIJI. There's sooo much materail to go through and it's really so very hard to choose and then, somehow, tied everything together. I think Paul did a GREAT job, I hope you agree.
Read More

No comments: