Sunday, June 27, 2010

Raulito Navaira's new tv show:)

.
My fellow World Car Spokesperson, the adorable Raulito Navaira asked me to be his 1st guest for the pilot of his new tv show on Fox! I'm so excited for him. Raulito has a HUGE following because he's one of the Top Tejano music performers, alongside his equally famous brother, Emilio, whom most may remember suffered a tragic near fatal accident while driving his tour bus several years ago. Raulito and I have become the voices for World Car Kia and Hyundai commercials, respectively, on UNIVISION and also do their tv commercials. We had a BLAST a few months ago doing an infomercial together for World Car. If someone can get a hold of it somewhere, please, let me know cuz I've still yet to see it!LOL. I'm pictured, to the right, at Club Tabu in downtown San Antonio with Bobby Lopez the Host of "The Tejano Music Awards" (www.tejanoclassicradioshow.com & www.tejanomusicawards.com) and the announcer of Raul's new tv show. Here I am laughing at one of Raulito's jokes before filming segment with me.

4 comments:

La Bella Donna said...

Go Rita Go! Your adventures are so entertaining!

江婷 said...

閒來無聊逛逛blog~~跟您打聲招呼~~.................................................................

RitaVerreos said...

Thank u so much!!

RitaVerreos said...

Thank u so much!!