Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Actor's Workshop


Here I am w/Mario Lopez, again, at an Actor's workshop produced by Joy Reinagel. I first met Mario a couple of summers ago in LA. His agent, Jimmy Villareal, was proposing me as a Co-Host w/Mario for an ESPN show as they were looking to replace a correspondant. Turns out it wasn't meant to be because they were, in fact, looking to replace a correspondant in Mexico City. That would have been pretty hard for me to do being in LA...I'm good, but not that good..lol. Anyhow, I remember I wasn't excited to meet Mr. Lopez because this was coming on the heels of his divorce from the GA GA GORGEOUS Ali Landry. I was to say, I was very pleasantly surprised with who I found. He is so down to earth and, of course, so freakin' charming! He's very faithful to San Antonio and since, I've had the pleasure of doing several events with him here: Eva's Heroes, this actors workshop and the Dancing With the Stars event I mention below...I was having a bad hairday that day..lol

No comments: