Friday, November 10, 2017

Continuing to Coach Beauty Pageant Winners! Meet Miss Houston's Outstanding Teen 2018

I am so THRILLED and Honored to share with you another beautiful winner that I had the pleasure of Coaching
! As always, I thank God 1st and foremost for the opportunity to Coach girls and women.  Using my unique  techniques which combine developing a strong foundation of self esteem which I then teach them to apply to all the necessary áreas/requirements according to each particular pageant system:  Stage Presence, Runway techniques, Make Up, Choosing the right gown or Interview outfit, Interview and more! I also thank the earthly "God" of Beauty Pageants, Mr. @OsmelSousa for turning me into a forever @MissVenezuela when my dear mother and fabulous fashion designer brother @nickverreos, insisted that there was a Beauty Queen inside what I felt, as so so so many girls and women of all ages do, that I was an Ugly Duckling.  Thanks to my training for the Miss Venezuela Pageant, I know have and use the expertise to créate custom Pageant Coaching Training sessions according to your specific needs.

with Carrie Von Ludon, Makeup Artist Extraordinaire!
When Alexa Cyr came to me, she had NO modeling or pageant experience. What she had is all I need, a dream and Faith.  I use the tools I learned that have earned Venezuela so very many International Beauty Pageant titles and  I use them to help dreams come true.  You may click here to see examples of the winners I've been so Blessed to Coach (https://ritaverreos.blogspot.com/search?q=Beauty+Pageant+Coach&max-results=20&by-date=true  I'm so  thankful to the fabulous makeup artist @CarrieVonLudon (pictured with me on the right)
for recommending me to Alexa's  parents(above)
Here we are in her 1st EVER Beauty Pageant Interview lesson:
Uh oh..looks like I gave Alexa a serious question!
Time to move onto the Stage Presence/Runway walk part of the training!  In just one lesson, as I always guarantee my girls/women, I gave her what I call the "tools" necessary to STAND OUT!  I have been on both ends of the spectrum and on both ends, as a contestant and as a Judge, it's ALL about standing out. My expert eye  can see the unique qualities you may not even you know you have.  My training will gives you the tools you needs custom tailored to give you the edge you need to STAND OUT and WIN
working on upper body placement




"Ms. Rita..is this where I should place my feet?"
Perfect teen sportswear pose...which won her the fitness award...

And the ULTIMATE WIN! foto credit: @LegnarEkim 

So Honored to have gotten the opportunity to Coach this extraordinary young lady who has gone on to apply my "Ms. Rita"Beauty Pageant training which focuses on developing your self-esteem!  Becausee from personal experience, I believe it's one of the MOST important and necessary tools that ALL women need more than ever, to achieve success at whatever your "stage" may be.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart to Mr. and Mrs. Cyr and to @AlexaCyr for being a prime example of the positive results of entrusting me with Coaching you! Click on the video above  to hear about one of the wonderful things that Alexa is achieving.  BRAVO Alexa. May God continue to shower you with Blessings!

No comments: