Sunday, November 26, 2017

Doing triple duty as Emcee, Host & Silent Auction Item?! at the Ronald McDonald House Charity 35th Annual Gala Fundraiser

I'm so grateful to God for continuing to give me ways to help others! When I reached out to Ronald McDonald House Charities to have them as guests on a "Community Affairs" Radio talk show that I used to Host on iHeart Radio in Miami  to help them promote this event, at the end of the interview, they surprised me asking me if I would consider being the Emcee for their 35th Annual Gala fundraiser!  ABSOLUTELY yes!  I also volunteered to be a Silent Auction ítem..yes, you read that right! I Volunteered myself and a fellow @CBS @Survivor Reality Show participant as a Silent Auction ítem: 
It was an honor to have been the Emcee for the 35th Annual Ronald Mc Donald House Charities Gala. This year it was held at the Donna E. Shala Student Center Ballroom at the University of Miami.  You can see a little of the beautiful view at the venue in the photo below 
with Soraya Rivera-Moya looking goregous in her emerald green gown!
 Besides being the Emcee...  I was also doing special coverage of the event for Latin Connection web TV.   Who was the inspiration behind the fouding of the Ronald Mc Donald House Charities? How did they raise the 1st 100K? How many Ronald Mc Donald Houses are there currently nationwide?  The answers from the Founders of Ronald Mc Donald House, Fran and Fred Hill plus special interviews with @Soraya Rivera-Moya, Dir. of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of South Florida  and Alexandra, recipient of a liver transplant and former ocupant at a Ronad Mc Donald's House PLUS hear from Fred and Fran Hill are here:http://www.latinconnectionmag.com/latin-connection-tv

With Soraya Rivera-Moya, Dir. of RMHC of South Florida at the Ronald Mc Donald House in Miami.
It was a night filled with delicious food courtesy of Aromas del Peru and groovin' to the sounds of Lucy Grau and, more importantly, testimonial that inspired donations to exceed the goal of 25K. I thank God for giving me this way to help this wonderful organization raise over 100K!  I visited the Ronald Mc Donald House in Miami.  While I was there, I saw many ways, besides montery donations that you can help! PLEASE, click the following link to see the MANY ways that you can HELP Ronald Mc Donald House Charitieswww.rmhcsouthflorida.org 

I sign off being the proud sister of the designer of the gown I wore on the #redcarpet, a vintage #NIKOLAKI gown:) Can you guess why I wore gold? I'll give you another hint..I wore red polish...Still can't guess?  the Mc Donald colors! :)










4 comments:

sathya said...


Nice post! It is really interesting and wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
GPS Vehicle Location Tracking in India
vehicle tracking system in india


Ajaypal Singh said...

"This is really interesting, you are such a great blogger. Visit Royal Digitech for creative and professional website design and Digital Marketing in Sirsa
and Also get Digital Marketing Course in Sirsa
"

Ajaypal said...

Music and Performing Arts today is growing to be fields that students would like to consider as professional education options. All Professional Courses In Music And Performing Arts are available through us.Coaching and mentoring in Music & performing arts is also our forte. Handholding for admission in music and performing arts courses from across the world will be managed through our team.

Sports And Games said...
This comment has been removed by the author.