Monday, March 28, 2022

Emcee for "Adventure Day For All" Event in the City of Coral Gables (Special Needs)

So grateful to God for continuing to answer my prayers of sending me ways to help others through the work I'm so Blessed to do as a TV Host. Those who know me well, know that one of the causes that I've been championing for decades is helping those with Special Needs. In this instance, I was thrilled, so very honored and grateful to the City of Coral Gables for having me as Emcee for an AMAZING event they hold every year: Adventure Day for All. During ‘Disability Awareness Month,' it's a day to have fun in activities that are FREE & fun for EVERYONE.
A little sidenote-My hubby and I have been working on producing a film about inclusion- a love story between 2 adults with special needs based on a childhood friend of my husband's, called "Jimmy and Mia." Click here to see the Sizzle Reel of this touching and inspiring movie written by my husband, Carl Mergenthaler. So I was particularly happy to meet the actors from the ASC Inclusion Theatre Project👏🏽
#ritaverreos #emcee #specialneeds #inclusion

No comments: