Thursday, February 16, 2023

Grand Marshall for Charlie's Friends Inc. Animal Rescue group

Everyone who knows me well knows that I'm a HUGE doggy lover. Ever since the age of 8 years old, I have been adopting. I (saved 333 penies to adopt my 1st dog 😊 from the Humane Society in SFO). In my lifetime, have become mommie to 4 rescue dogs: Blackie, Blackie #2, Sacagewea, Naked and Caramelo and grand mommy to 2 rescue dogs-Glizzy and Nina.
Thus, I am so honored and grateful to have been asked to be the "Grand Marshall" at this Doggie Fashion show raising funds for "Charlie's Friends" a volunteer group dedicated to raising awareness and funds to support the efforts of local pet rescues organzations in Florida with the goal of placing abandoned and/or abused animals in forever homes.

No comments: